Wednesday 23 January 2013

Chameleon Colour Change







I just wanted to chat to you guys about this nail varnish that I picked up the other day. 
It is by Barry M and what I thought was just a normal metallic nail varnish. However it is anything but normal. 
As you may be able to see in the bottle it looks metallic grey, but when you apply it to the nails it comes out blue and one can just leave it like that if they want to. I, however always apply a clear top coat and as I found out when you put it over this specific nail varnish it changes colour. You should be able to see this in the picture above. 

I wasn't too sure about it when I first applied it, but I'm warming to it now and am glad I discovered this nail  varnish. 

Tell me have any of you tried this out? If yes, what are your thoughts? 

Izzy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment