Monday 21 January 2013

Disco Pants





If you read my wishlist you will know that the American Apparel disco pants have been on there for a while. You will also know that I finally went and bought them the other day.
The first thing I have to say is that they are sooo hard to get into, I took about 10 minutes to try them on. Did any of you find that? 
Anyways when I finally got them on I knew that I wasn't going to leave the shop without them. I really liked the way they made my waist, bum and legs look and they didn't feel uncomfortable either. 

Yesterday was the first time I actually wore them properly and I am very happy with my purchase and don't regret getting them. 
They are very comfortable and even though they look and are skin tight they still allow you to move around freely. 
Another great thing about them is that you can wear them on any occasion. You can wear them casually like I did yesterday (Have a look at my outfit that I wore yesterday here) or you can wear them on a night out with heels and a pretty top. 

I am definitely 100 % happy with my choice in buying them and think I will be wearing them a lot. 
So keep an eye out for lots of OOTDs and OOTEs featuring my disco pants. 

How many of you have the disco pants? What are your thoughts on them? 

Izzy 
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment